Before pursuing any of the online promotional methods, it is important to know the actual benefits you will receive using this particular method. Of the many off-projector factors, submitting a directory is the most important one that can help improve your website’s ranking on the web.Before you really know what you do, what it is, and why it’s important, you shouldn’t blindly submit your website to directories. This post is about directory submission which will help you to understand all aspects of site optimization in a better way and this post also gives you a complete list of directory submission sites.
What is Directory Submission?
Directory submission is a feature of your site’s URL and the way it is presented in a directory under a specific category. Directory submission is an off-page factor that helps improve your web page In these directories, your own site is submitted to another site.
There are different types of ways you can offer your website. For example, if you have a health-related site, then you will present your site under a health category that will help you get backlinks from them. It connects in a very interesting way. These directories are somewhat similar to phone directories that list all types of websites.
How to present a website on a directory submission site
With directory submission, you can promote the link-building results to see improvements to a website’s overall SEO. How? Your website is submitted to another site through these directories. To give you a clear idea of the concept of directory submission, we have an example. If you have a blog that has technical content, you will submit it to a science and technology directory that is high quality. Backlinks are a great way to get backlinks. Websites In simple terms, web directories are the same as phone directories.
Types Of Directory Submissions
- Paid or Featured Web Listing: This directory will charge the site owner a fee for submission and your link will be approved in no time or in 24 hours. This will help you get backlinks from this type of submission. Some websites offer this package annually or permanent
- Free or Regular Web Listing: This directory is free to submit, no one charges for free or regular submission. But there is no guarantee of getting approval from the website administrator. Also, it involves time.
- Reciprocal Regular Web Listing: In this, when you activate the directory link. You must provide a formal link, only then will the directory administrator approve your link.
How To Do Submit Directory On Directory Submission Sites?
Let us guide you on how you can send a link to your website to any directory and increase your site’s ranking in search engines. You should simply follow the instructions below to get begin.
- First things first, select from the list of best directory submission websites.
- Choose the website where you want to submit your site or blog.
- Once done with this, select the category that appropriately goes with your blog niche. For example, if you have a website that includes business-related content, then the Business and Economy category is appropriate.
- After category choice, hit the submit link button and your blog is submitted to the directory.
- After clicking on the submit option, several options will be displayed on the screen to reduce your selection. For example: If this is a business blog, go to the Business subcategory.
- Finally, hit the add article button. Now enter in details like URL, description, title, and it’s done!
Conclusion About Directory Submission Sites List
To help you draw conclusions about web directory submission. It serves as an assistant to help you stand out on the web. Doing too much can backfire, so avoid sending your site to too many directories. However, choose some of the best directories for better SEO results.
Directory Submission Sites List 2021
S.NO WEBSITE LINK TYPE
1 http://freedirectorysubmit.com DOFOLLOW